Saturday 19 March 2016

MY WORLD

My cousin.
The people always said that my cousin and me we are very similar of espect.. Even we said that we are sisters and the people belive it. Now we say we are sisters of blood. She is a powerful and strong girl. Always helpful and if you need help she is next to you. Also, if you are bored, with she never, because we have many mutual things.
Sara is my cousin. She is 13 years old. She like so much dancing. Like me. She loves artistic gymnastics. She hate the fals people. Like me. She has a dog, named Blanquet. I have a dog too.
She has a little sister and they relation one day could be perfect and the other they could be murders.
Like my brother and I.
Then her friends are like my friends. And my friends are like her friends. We will always party together.
I love her so much. And don't know what I would do without her.


No comments:

Post a Comment